your Entry Form! Click Below:
of Entry Blank (Required) *** Front
of Entry Blank
New This Year!
of Longview ASB 5-Gaited Open!
Place receives $500 to be split 50/50 between owner and trainer AND
a Championship Halter donated by Terry Bennett's Tack!
2nd Place receives $250 to be split 50/50 between owner and trainer!
Friday, June 22, 6:30 p.m.
Shetland Roadster Pony 46" & under
2. ASB 3 Gaited Park Pleasure Amateur/Jr Ex
3. ASB 3 Gaited English Country Pleasure - Adult
4. ASB 3 Gaited Park open
5. ASB 3 Gaited English Country Pleasure - Jr. Ex
6. ASB 3 Gaited Show Pleasure -Adult
7. Roadster Pony 52 " & under-Amateur/Jr Exhibitor
8. Walk-Trot 10 & under English/Western Equitation
9. ASB 3 Gaited Country Pleasure Hunter
10. Hackney Harness Pony 50" & under
11. ASB 5 Gaited Amateur/Jr. Ex.
12. English Pleasure Open-Amateur Rider W-T-C
13. ASB 3 Gaited Show Pleasure Jr. Exhibitor-17 Yrs & under
14. Walk-Trot 12 & Under Pleasure
15. Hackney Pleasure Pony Driving
16. ASB 3 Gaited Country Pleasure Driving
17. MHSA Saddle Seat Medallion 17 yrs & under
18. ASB Show Pleasure Driving
19. Roadster Pony 52 " & under
20. ASB 3 Gaited Amateur/Junior Exhibitor
21. Morgan English Pleasure Open
22. English Pleasure Open- W-T-C-Novice Rider
23. Pleasure Driving Open, NO MINIATURES
24. ASB 5-Gaited Pleasure
June 23, 8:30 a.m.
Academy Entries must be in to Lynn McCallister
913-579-7709 by June 15
Academy Classes Follow MHSA Rules
25. Academy Equitation,
26. Academy Horsemanship, Walk/Trot/Canter-Adult
27. Academy Equitation, Walk/Trot/Canter-17 yrs & under
28. Academy Horsemanship, Walk/Trot/Canter-17 yrs & under
29. Academy Equitation, Walk/Trot-Adult
30. Academy Horsemanship, Walk/Trot-Adult
31. Academy Equitation. Walk/Trot-11-17 yrs
32.. Academy Horsemanship, Walk/Trot-11-17 Years
33. Academy Equitation. Walk/Trot-9 & 10 year old
34. Academy Horsemanship. Walk/Trot-9 & 10 year old
35. Academy Equitation, Walk/Trot-8 yrs & under
36. Academy Horsemanship, Walk/Trot-8 yrs & under
37. Academy Equitation, Walk/Trot - 6-8 yrs on Lead
37a. Academy Equitation, Walk/Trot- 5 yrs & Under on Lead
38. Academy Horsemanship, Walk/Trot- 6-8 yrs on Lead
38a. Academy Horsemanship, Walk/Trot- 5 yrs & Under on Lead
39. Academy Equitation, Western, Walk/Trot all ages
40. Academy Horsemanship, Western, Walk/Trot all ages
41. Academy Equitation, Hunt Seat, Walk/Trot all ages
42. Academy Horsemanship, Hunt Seat, Walk/Trot all ages
43. Academy Equitation, Western/Hunt W-T-C, all ages
44. Academy Horsemanship, Western/Hunt W-T-C, all ages
45. Academy Reinmanship
June 23, 6:30 p.m.
Stable Dog Class
Stick Horse Class 6 yrs and Under
Leadline, 6 Yrs & Under, Walk Only
Model-Saddle type open
47. Morgan Hunter Open
48. ASB 5 Gaited Show Pleasure Stake**
49. Walk-Trot Equitation 12 yrs & under Engl/Western
50. ASB Open Country Western Pleasure
51. Parade Horse Open
52. ASB Show Pleasure Driving Stake**
53. Saddle & Bridle Hunter Seat Classic
54. Saddle Seat Equitation 17 yrs & under
55. ASB Saddle and Bridle Shatner Country Western Pleasure
56. Chief of Longview ASB 5-Gaited Open **ADDED
57. Hackney Pony, Open
57a. Saddle & Bridle Pleasure Equitation Medallion
58. English Pleasure Open-ATOR/ATOS*W-T-C
59. ASB 3 Gaited Park Amateur/Jr. Ex
60. Hunt Seat Pleasure Open - No Hand Gallop
61. ASB 3 Gaited English Country Pleasure Stake**
62. Open Pleasure Horse English Equip W-T-C Jr. Ex
63. ASB 3 Gaited Open
64. ASB 3 Gaited Park Pleasure
65. Hunt Seat Pleasure - 17 yrs & under
66. ASB 3 Gaited Show Pleasure Stake**
67. Morgan Western Pleasure Open
68. Open Pleasure Horse English Eq W-T-C
69. Western Pleasure Open
LONGVIEW CHARITY HORSE SHOW IS A QUALIFYING COMPETITION
FOR 2018 ASHA HIGH POINT AWARDS
AND THE 2018 KENTUCKY STATE FAIR WORLDS CHAMPIONSHIP HORSE SHOW
** Pleasure horses
do not have to qualify in order to show in stakes**
No cross entering
between Walk/Trot & Walk/Trot/Canter Classes
Original owner's copy of current Negative Coggins required
Dogs must be on a leash at all times
Entries for first
5 classes will close at 6:30 PM
fees are $15 for all classes except the following classes which are $10.00:
3, 5, 9, 16, 19, 27-41, 46, 44, & 51
are available and are $55.00 per stall.
No tack stalls for fewer than three horses.
For stall reservations contact:
Marjorie Bain (913) 681-2397 email@example.com
6285 W 183rd
Stilwell, KS 66085
Carol Carlson 816-769-5771 firstname.lastname@example.org
ARE NOW COMPUTERIZED SO EARLY ENTRIES ARE APPRECIATED
of Entry Blank (Required) *** Front
of Entry Blank
AND SEND TO MARGE OR CAROL.
DO NOT NEED TO PAY ENTRY FEES UNTIL YOU CHECK IN AND YOUR NUMBERS WILL
BE READY. This will save time in the office.
show will be held at the Longview Horse Park in Kansas City, Missouri.
12801 S 71 Hwy
Grandview, MO 64030
must ASK for the Longview Horse Park rate!
UP, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY ENTRIES OR TO CANCEL ANY CLASS
WITHOUT SUFFICIENT ENTRIES
entry as a participant in the Longview Charity Horse Show constitutes
an express waiver of liability against the Longview Horse Park, Saddle
Up Inc, or any of the volunteers personally. Neither Saddle Up, Inc. nor
Longview Horse Park is responsible or liable for any injury sustained
in any way to any horse, equipment, exhibitors or spectators.
Original Current Negative Coggins Test is Required.